Just in time for Valentine's Day, my talented friend Mary brings you this very exciting giveaway! The prize is one handcrafted maroon bunting necklace, exclusively for my readers. Made of up-cycled leather, this is the perfect accent to your fancy wardrobe, or is the perfect Valentine's gift to give for you stumped Romeos, best friends, and thoughtful siblings out there.
- Submit your best date idea in the form of a comment on this post. (It is one of the most lovey dovey times of the year, after all!)
- Follow Mary's blog: Mary Rebecca via Google Friend Connect.
- Blog about the contest on your own blog (be sure to link to this post to get credit!).
- Tweet about the contest (make sure to @reply to @jinah and @mary_rebecca to get credit!).
- This one's a doozy--buy something from the MaryRebecca Etsy shop for a whopping 8 extra entries! (Make sure to let Mary know during your transaction, or put your transaction number in the comments!)
- Please leave me a way to contact you, whether it is through e-mail, Twitter, or your own blog.
- Each entry must be in the form of a comment (you can put all of your "extra entries" into a single comment, but just make sure to let me know so you get all your fair entries!).
- Giveaway ends Sunday, February 6th at 11:59.59 EST.
- Open to US and International entries.
Make sure to take a peek through her wares, as well! She has a handful of her infamous Golden Snitch Locket necklaces left, and so many colors of her Victorian Skeleton Cameo pieces left (I love the peach!). And, as if a giveaway wasn't cool enough, Mary is offering 10% off her Etsy shop using the code "BONJOUR11" for my readers through the month of February.
*Giveaway is now closed. Thanks for playing!*