Bonjour it's Jinah!

Thursday, March 1

OOTD: Lost Time Skirt for this Extra Day

February 29 2012 1
Happy Leap Year! I took this opportunity to make a visual pun with my Lost Time skirt. While this skirt is suitable for most seasons of the year, for some reason it only sticks out in my mind to be worn on New Year's Eve. So when I was plotting my outfit for the day, I couldn't help but feel really clever for pulling this out today.


February 29 2012 4
The leopard with the bold design of the skirt was kind of a daring choice. But the colors really worked, so I decided to go for it.

February 29 2012 3

February 29 2012 5
And leopard on leopard was a little crazy, but that's what leopard print anything's all about, right? Being a little crazy. :)

February 29 2012 2
All topped off with a bright orange (rather than the classic red) lip. Today felt like a big sartorial win.

Outfit details:
Other ways I've worn this skirt:

DSC_0018DSC_0001

6 comments:

  1. Jinah, you always make me look twice at items I normally am not daring enough to wear - leopard shirt this time. It fits beautifully on you and I love it paired with the Lost Time skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the leopard would be way too wild for the office, since I'm on a button down buying spree. But it really isn't... but then again, maybe my office is pretty wild.

      Delete
  2. What a fantastic skirt!

    feathersandbirds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE this skirt! and those toms wedges fo perfectly with it. this is such an amazing show stopping skirt - and these items go perfectly with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leopard turns into a neutral with this skirt - it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how you mixed the prints!! so creative and lovely to look at!

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share