Bonjour it's Jinah!

Thursday, February 2

February Flamingos, or Is it Spring Yet?

Off the heels of last night's post, here is a quick outfit snap from earlier this week.

Quick Snaps 5

I'm with all of y'all: yeah right, Punxsutawney Phil. It's been bare legs, open toes, and no outer layers in Atlanta since Christmas.

Quick Snaps 4
I bought this skirt during the height of winter, and felt kind of silly for wanting to wear it before cruise season, but alas here we are. Is everyone else in as much of a beach mindset as I am? I'm ready for sun sun sun.

Outfit details:

7 comments:

  1. I love that skirt and actually received it for Christmas. I've only worn it once so far - it's been too chilly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the total opposite in ATL! I haven't gotten to wear my coats or sweaters at all this season.

      Delete
  2. so loving those flamingos! also, can i ask what your nail color is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Aimee! I'm wearing some of the OPI + Nicki Minaj colors. The teal shade is "Fly" and the black with silver glitter is "Metal 4 life"

      Delete
  3. Really? I love wearing exceptionally summer-y things in the middle of winter - I find it brightens up my whole day! That cute is ADORABLE, by the way...did I mention I also have a penchant for animal prints? Hope your winter is looking bright!

    if you have a chance, check out my blog!
    zplustheworld.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love animal prints of animals. And I'll have to take your advice--a great way to brighten any yucky weather day for sure.

      Delete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share