I've been hanging in there for week 2 of the photo challenge. This week I've been a lot more focused on composition and incorporating features from other apps (DipTic, Tilt-Shift, Camera+). I can already tell that this upcoming week is going to be more about scrambling to Get It Done since my calendar's pretty full! How's everyone else doing?
8. Sun: the last rays of the day. Taken during (my parents') moving day mayhem.
9. Front Door: guaranteed greeting when I get home.
10. Self portrait: shopping for cocktail lemons, a rare dressdown occurrence.
12. Inside your closet. I promise that I will eventually do a closet tour post. Pinky swear!
14. Heart. Playing around with a mix of different camera apps.