Bonjour it's Jinah!

Tuesday, October 20

Events Unfolding



IMG_1847

IMG_1848
Dress, Anna Sui for Target; blazer, Zara; boots,
Jeffrey Campbell; bag, Rebecca Minkoff.


I realized I hadn't posted in several days, oops!

Quick outfit - Another Anna Sui for Target frock, my Daria Morgendorffer boots, and a fresh new jacket silhouette. Some of my old pals at Zara talked me into this and it's really really fun.

This past weekend was this whirlwind birthday extravaganza and apparently I was too busy traipsing around the state to update. Will update further on that right away.

This is what I ended up wearing to the Man Shops Globe event last Thursday. Unfortunately all of my ladies bailed so I shuffled around feeling shy and didn't take any photos. The Lenox store looked amazing, and the buffet of goodies was incredible. The spread included lots of yummy fruits and cheeses and even slabs of raw honeycomb (incredible). The event was sponsored partly by Stella Artois and there were neverending glasses of beer and chardonnay to enjoy.

They aired the second episode of Man Shops Globe where Keith visits South Africa. I was lucky enough to catch the first ep on On Demand and thoroughly enjoyed both episodes. If you haven't caught the series yet, it's definitely worth a peek. Several Anthropologie fan blogs have reviews of the first two episodes if you don't have access to cable.

4 comments:

  1. Jinah! I'm so sorry we missed you at this event- we had to go the Esperanza vs. EC t-shirt off! Kind of very un-Anthro. We missed seeing you and the show! I have yet to see it. Le sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...so I can just go to Target and buy that dress! Hells yes! It's AMAZING

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share