Bonjour it's Jinah!

Monday, November 22

Getting Spotted



DSC_0010

DSC_0012

DSC_0020

DSC_0007

Outfit details:
J. Crew Bici tank (try stores, similar tank here)
Corey Lynn Calter Mossy Atoms skirt (similar pieces here and here)
Madewell westway clogs
Rebecca Minkoff MAM bag

Mallard green, chartreuse, honey brown, and cognac--definitely all hues in my color palette of choice for fall. Whenever I wear any of these shades, I feel like I am ready to stroll through falling leaves on a college campus on a crisp autumn day. Or in this case, crash some picnics behind the courthouse.

Lately I've been trying to be a little more thoughtful about the difference in what I like to wear and  what I can actually transition into a professional role. It's a slow moving, constantly evolving process, but the sudden influx of what I formerly considered staid colors is actually very easy to incorporate into my existing wardrobe.


So for me, the solution to, "I have nothing to wear!" was the addition of more classic pieces in solid colors. If anyone has their own suggestions, we'd all love to hear it!

6 comments:

  1. I love how you mixed all these colors together. I'm starting to feel the same way in terms of selecting pieces to add. The pieces I would once go crazy for no longer excite me; instead I find myself longing for items that are classic, and well tailored, that would easily be accessorized with anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I love all these colors together - you look so crisp and Fall-like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe, that's where i got married! :) i love this outfit! and i'm glad to see you carrying the black MAM with brown shoes, b/c i do, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is one of my favourites on you!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share