Bonjour it's Jinah!

Saturday, March 22

Back to Basics



I walked into the Gap today after avoiding the store for years. I mean, yes they do a preppy basic San Fransisco thing, but it's not where I beeline for hard fashion. And besides, their clothes look a little mommyish on my boyish frame. But I was pleasantly surprised by their array of floral tops and colored khakis. It's just a shame that well, everyone's doing it too at a higher quality or a better price point.

I couldn't commit to buying anything considering my (ha!) recession sparked shopping ban, but they had some really cute accessories:

Nylon bow satchel bag. On sale! This looks so perfect for park strolls and picnics and beach trips.

$14.99, gap.com


Preppy skinny lizard wrap belt in pop colors for spring.

$16.99, gap.com

They also had really cute flower fabric pins which I can't find online evidence of.

And they keep doing really exciting designer collaborations, but I feel like the hype is so much less than that for Target or Topshop. I mean, hello fabulous Pierre Hardy sandals that sold out in half a day. Fashion may be moving too fast for me to keep up these days, even the Gap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share