Bonjour it's Jinah!

Friday, March 28

Early Spring picks

The weather just picked up around here and it's supposed to beautiful park picnic weather all week (finally!). These are a few things I love for this season.


(from J. Crew catalog)

J. Crew makes the perfect summery sweet cardigan. I love the little cotton flower ruffles! And it's less than $100 for cashmere! These sold out quick, so cop one if you can still find any in your size! I got the yellow and the orange.

It's still available in ivory online:

J. Crew, Cotton-cashmere Primrose Cardigan, $98


Now we all know Frye consistently makes classic, desirable boots for fall/winter, their spring shoes are uber cute this year!


I loooove these in yellow to go with this season's floaty florals and punches of color.

shopbop.com, Frye Ada Two Piece Buckle Pump, $148


I literally almost died when I saw this dress.



It's the perfect shade of smoky yellow, and I love the little scalloped inset at the neck. So. Durn. Cute! This would be adorable with those shoes I just posted.

anthropologie.com, Saffron Step Dress, $138


I am rarely found without some kind of nail color on, and OPI is my favorite. Their India collection this season is so fun! I'm wearing Lunch at the Delhi today; it's a bright corally pink color that doesn't wash me out at all.


OPI, Lunch at the Delhi, $8.50


I'm not so swayed on the super brights or the vomtastic florals out this season. One of my friends is wearing a suit all spring and summer in protest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share