Bonjour it's Jinah!

Tuesday, April 1

How to Walk in High Heels

I realized the other weekend that I am impossibly clumsy and unladylike when it comes to high heels. I bought those Balenciaga inspired Nine West gladiator wedges and almost died wearing them for three days straight.

Evidence:


I didn't make it out of the house wearing this. The shoes are cute with those pants. I haven't owned khaki pants in five years! I realize that the taupe/khaki shades don't match.


This shows better detail of the pants. I love the little ruffles on the sleeves. The addition of the belt made this atleast $50 more. Oh well.

Vest, pants, Zara.


The weather was nice enough to wear this out. I love the pink elephants. I love pink elephants in general.

Dress, Anthropologie.

Yeah so four inch heels for 16 hour days sucks major. What am I supposed to do? Am I not walking correctly? Are my shoes too big or too small? Should I put in insoles? What does everyone else do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share