Bonjour it's Jinah!

Wednesday, April 23

Outfit post!

I blog so sporadically that I hardly post outfits!

Sorry readers, my work schedule can be completely random, and weekends are spent completely with the boyfriend. Let me make it up to you!

IMGP0002.JPG
I wore this the first warm day of Spring to work. One of my sneakerhead coworkers chuckled and told me I looked like Strawberry Shortcake.

Top, f21; jeans, Cheap Monday; sneakers, Nike (Dunk Low Valentine's ed. 2006); bag, Gap


It finally got warm (and stayed warm!) here in Atlanta, so I've unpacked all of my Spring/Summer duds. This includes a lot of white. Yay!

IMGP0003.JPG

IMGP0004.JPG
I wore this out earlier this week to run errands. I like that I looked super Americana. Haha, notice how the bag still has the tissue stuffing from the store. Love it. I still cannot get over this bag!

Blouse, BR outlet; cropped jeans, Hudson; flats, Nine West; bag, Gryson for Target


And more white blouses...

IMGP0005.JPG

IMGP0007.JPG

IMGP0008.JPG
This is my favorite warm weather skirt! I love it even more than the new ones I've picked up this season. I wore it everywhere last summer (as evidenced in this blog, ha!), and was soo happy to pull it out of storage, finally.

And the ruffle detail is so precious on this top. I picked this up during senior design presentation season in a panic, as I had no "professional" attire.

Blouse, Ann Taylor Loft; skirt, fei for Anthropologie; sandals, Seychelles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share