Bonjour it's Jinah!

Thursday, April 17

Fast fashion

It's no secret I'm obsessed with Target, and I'm a huge fan of all the designer collaborations that have been popping up lately. I can't walk in there without coming out with a bunch of things I wasn't originally planning on purchasing!

The last few fashion items I ended up getting include:


Gryson for Target Woven Bag with Cutout Handles in Green, $44.99

The green color is nice in person and the material, while PVC, doesn't look or feel cheap. The main compartment is kind of a pain to get into, but the look makes up for it.


Gryson for Target Zip Satchel in Black, $39.99

I hated this until I saw it in person. It looks so much more expensive than it is! And really I shun black bags in general because I find them "boring." But the braided handles and the bold zippers really stand out to me. The shape reminds me a lot of Rebecca Minkoff's boxy bags. This one feels a lot more functional than the green one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share