Bonjour it's Jinah!

Sunday, November 22

Autumn Leaves




IMG_1941

IMG_1943
Tunic and leggings, Forever 21; blazer, Anthroplogie; boots, 
Jeffrey Campbell; bag, Hayden Harnett; bangles, Anthropologie.


The leaves and my hair are almost the same color now, ha.  Actually I hope it's not so orange in real life. I've really been putting off getting a good hair cut and style for a long time--the roots and unruly tangles are getting to be a real nuisance. I guess I'm enjoying having a Blake Lively moment until I make a hair appointment...

This is what I wore to support friends and local artists at ICE Atlanta. Originally I thought leggings as pants would be a horrible choice, as it is actually frigid a few days of the week. But the studio space for the event was toasty and jam-packed with bodies. Will update on my goodies and new favorites later today!

Since it wasn't a school day, I felt inspired to put together a weekend ensemble using Lar's tried and true formula. Simple, comfortable, but stylish. I don't know what I would do without the blogosphere!

3 comments:

  1. You always look so pulled together in your outfit posts! And I understand the hair situation...but picking split ends is such a welcome distraction in class, I'm just not sure that I could give it up...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How effortlessly chic! Love the leggings/boots combo and the sleeves of that tunic are adorable.

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share