I've just about lost my mind with the winter doldrums. I'm ready for warm temperatures, and with them, new shoes! I've been daydreaming about a couple pairs, some I've been eyeing for ages.
- Swedish Hasbeens Mimmi clog sandals, approx $292 at swedishhasbeens.com. Available in just a few more days, I can't resist the sweet bow and perforated leather on this pair. Mandatory for tea parties and channeling your inner Minnie Mouse.
- Madewell the Dustbowl boot, $142 at madewell.com. I love me a good desert boot, and this is my favorite for the season. Love the skinny laces, and the sandy tan color. This one gets my vote over Clarks, J. Crew, and all of the femme'd up options.
- J. Crew Marguerite suede wedges, $165 at jcrew.com. What better to pair with your new highwaisted wideleg jeans? Very 70s yet extremely modern. Love the leather wrapped wedge on this pair.
- Bass Loves Rachel Antonoff Matilda shoe, $109 at freepeople.com. Been completely obsessed with this collaboration since it was announced. After stalking the Free People, Bloomie's, and Nordstrom sites every single day in 2011, they're here!!
- Toms Canvas Wedges, $69 at tomsshoes.com. Comfortable, versatile, and socially conscious to boot. I want to wear these everywhere from the beach to dinner and drinks.