I know I've been whining--I'm hardly a fan of the pants, tights, or socks that cold weather can require. Seriously! I'm like a grumpy toddler when it comes to wearing socks. I want to tear them things off immediately, nevermind how cold my feet are.
So when it finally warmed up (for good!) in Atlanta, I whooped and pulled out my favorite sundresses. And what better says sun and cheer than a golden yellow?
Okay sure, I'm squinting from the powerful glare of the sun, but trust me, I'm smiling, not grimacing in pain.
Oh and did I tell you I got the best tote ever? It's my new favorite and now I want to hoard all the other styles.
- Lenora Dame bird necklace
- Vintage whistle necklace (get your own here and here)
- Anthropologie Vappu Dress (from 2010--snag a similar one here, here, or here)
- Anthropologie equestrian waist belt (from 2008? They make a similar one almost every year. If you need an immediate fix, try this one)
- Anthropologie Cartography Cardigan (from 2010)
- Fieldguided thunder in our hearts tote
- Bensimon laceups in navy
- *Essie nailpolish in Greenport
Hope everyone is off to a great week! Somehow midterms have rolled around again in Jinah land, so I'll be hitting the books. Ahh well. One more month till Summer vacation and you guys can see my mug all day every day!