Bonjour it's Jinah!

Friday, August 12

Another Sunny Day

August 12 2011 1
It still feels like we're right in the middle of the lazy hazy days of summer, and I'm happy to dress accordingly. I love how easy a lightweight button down, a chambray skirt, and a straw hat ensemble is, and it all just sings summertime.

My very favorite part is my new summertime skirt, which was yet another super secret double rainbow sale score. Fallon, our friend Jess, and I had planned a little girl time and catchup at the most recent Denim After Dark event, and chanced upon a 50% off sale items promotion. How could I resist?

But oh boy, Madewell has become more and more of my new obsession. The fall lookbook arrived in my mailbox last week, and while I have saved many of the images digitally on Pinterest, having a poster-sized foldout of all of the looks to post on my wall and refer to while getting dressed is so much more fun!

August 12 2011 2

August 12 2011 3
Happy weekend friends!


Outfit details:

1 comment:

  1. I love the plaid shirt and chambray skirt combo... perfect summery look. :)

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share