Bonjour it's Jinah!

Tuesday, September 1

I heart Rebecca Minkoff



Anyone that knows me well enough will attest to how much of a handbag girl I am.

I forgo eating regular meals and make irrational decisions because of leather trims and special zipper pulls. I even built a new section of my closet for my bags.

And I've been trying to wean myself off of the obsession by casually avoiding all the purse blogs and feeling grateful I'm not into the slouchy edgy bags that the rest of the blogistas are into.

But this stopped me in my tracks. I posted the black leather version a little bit ago, but this shimmery number? I die. Gunmetal hardware. Dark grey so it's subtle enough for day and disco enough for night. Someone needs to sit me down and talk me out of splashing out this very second.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the shimmer and horizontal zips!

    ps- will you be at the Decatur Book Festival this weekend, Jinah?!

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share