Bonjour it's Jinah!

Tuesday, September 1

Is it Fall Yet?

IMG_1682

IMG_1683
Dress, H&M; boots, Steve Madden; bag, Rebecca Minkoff.

It's getting chilly out lately! I hate the cold but can't help but love all my cool weather clothes. These boots are so fun to prance around in. The soundtrack at work includes "These Boots" and this day involved some boot shakin' on the clock.

No wonder the B school people think I'm weird. Oh well.

This outfit was inspired by the gorgeous Anika, but the boot purchase was inspired by Agathe (of beloved Style Bytes). Have I mentioned how much I miss her blog?

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh we miss Agathe too- and those boots totally remind me of her black ones- loved those!

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share