Bonjour it's Jinah!

Monday, September 28

Man Shops Globe



I just got this in my e-mail. According to other Anthro bloggers, screenings are being held around the country for this new show. Hope you can make it, I'll be sure to make it my business to be there!

For those of you who need a little background: Keith Johnson has the most dreamy job - he travels the world sourcing antiques and just plain good things for Anthropologie. He and CEO Glen Senk are the driving force behind Anthro, from what makes it to the store to how it will be tweaked for sale.

Glen Senk is basically my personal hero and I am thrilled to catch a glimpse into what his partner-in-crime (slash life) does in his day-to-day. Did anyone get to go to a screening in their hometown? I'm going to track down the Sundance channel on my cable box, stat.

For those of you unconvinced, this introspective from 1st dibs might convince you.

2 comments:

  1. i wish they were having one of these in my area. i guess i will have to just subscribe to sundance and catch it on my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo Ooo yes! I've been seeing rumbles about this on interior design blogs- Cath and I will totally go! Thanks so much for letting us all know, Jinah!!!

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share