Bonjour it's Jinah!

Monday, May 2

April Update

As of this evening, all of my final exams, papers, and projects are finally complete. Phew! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted. I'm taking it easy this summer, and it's so weird to think this is my last official school and work free summer I may ever have. I intend to make the most of it--swimming pools, barbeques, and popsicle stands, watch out!

And although I was absent for the majority of the past month, I can't say I spent all of my time being studious. I'm a strong believer in extracurriculars and full social calendars. I thought a photo update would be better than any words:

April wrapup 1
I completed my photography course at the Showcase School--
the assignments resulted in some interesting shots.

April wrapup 2: Leigh Anne
I rubbed elbows with some of the most wonderful people
in Atlanta on the happiest day of their lives.

April wrapup 3
We held an event at work for One Day Without Shoes with Toms.
I painted this skyline pair at our "Style Your Sole" table.

April wrapup 4
My favorite gingers threw a pizza party.
What better than celebrating your favorite local joint at home?

April wrapup 5: Serina's Bday
In fact, I attended parties galore! This one was especially special.

Assuming I didn't burn myself out, we will be back on a more regular blog rotation for the entire summer, starting tomorrow. Did I mention how much I missed blogging? I never want to leave you guys again!

4 comments:

  1. I so get the "missing blogging" feeling. I was on vacation for 2 weeks and only blogged 2 or 3 times!!! I was so lonely without my bloggy friends. Glad to have you back in the community as an active member! ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had my LAST day of class ever last week, it's so surreal! I can't wait to see your upcoming posts! I also love the way you painted the TOMS, they're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seriously so jealous of you being done with your exams. AND I love TOMS. And all of your pictures look like so much fun!!!

    xo
    Cody
    http://www.machoandtough.com

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share