Bonjour it's Jinah!

Tuesday, May 3

Going to Athens, brb

It's finally Spring, and in the south that means festival season is upon us! Besides slurping lemonade and stuffing my face with fried foods, my favorite part of any fair is browsing the artist wares.

Some of you might remember this one from last year? I love a good excuse to visit another city.

 

Well, even better than last year, there will be a section of vintage sellers alongside the artists' market! Better yet, I will be selling there this year! My girl Lana of Limon Chiffon Vintage and I have joined forces to bring you a huge selection of vintage goodies.


My Etsy shop bunnyday will continue to be "on vacation" until after the fair. If any of you lovelies can make it out, I'm offering my blog readers a special discount! Just print out or show me (via your phone, etc.) the following coupon for a sweet deal!


Bonjour! readers will also receive a handmade neon friendship bracelet with purchase. Just a little thank you for supporting me and being my friend!

 neon bracelets

We will be accepting cash, Paypal, and credit card payments (via Square).

Other lovely crafty ladies Jordan of fattycakes handmade and Mary Rebecca will be there as well! See you there!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, sounds like such fun! Wish I lived closer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with the fair!!! I hope you get to sell tons of fun things! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share