Bonjour it's Jinah!

Thursday, September 22

Alexa Chung for Madewell

It's that time again! The newest collaboration with Alexa Chung and Madewell has finally made its way online and to stores today. I'm trying to be good and resist all of the buzzy exciting shopping temptations lately (I did skip the Missoni for Target thing), but I keep pausing at this collection. I feel like all of the pieces could integrate into my wardrobe seamlessly.

Here are my favorite pieces! Click on the piece to shop it. Some of my favorite pieces are already sold out--I definitely want to investigate that palm tree dress in person. And that last outfit? Going into my inspiration archives.

I have an evening class tonight, so I'll have to skip the party at my local Madewell. Does anything catch your eye? Did anyone grab those fun leopard boots before they went away??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share