Bonjour it's Jinah!

Friday, September 16

Back to School Prep

September 16 2011 2
The first day of classes is long past, but I can't help but feel like this is just the perfect back to school outfit. There's finally a nip in the air, and I can finally add a third piece to my outfit without wanted to immediately rip it off.

September 16 2011 1

September 16 2011 3
I've missed you, bloggy land! My schedule is starting to settle down with classes and working, and I hope to be back on track soon. For now, enjoy these outtakes featuring our little neighborhood cats.

The little one circling my feet is named Rosie. Sadly, she was lightning quick moving around and kept fussing with the autofocus on my camera. Otherwise this post might have ended up being called "Ring Around the Rosie." Gosh, she's a riot!

September 16 2011 4

Outfit details:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share