Bonjour it's Jinah!

Thursday, October 27

Happy (Belated!) Oktoberfest

Beer Fest 3
Working in downtown Decatur has its perks--there's always a watering hole to meander over to after work. But best of all is festival season. (Okay so maybe it's not a limited-time-only set of festivities.) Festival season is year round, and I'll take any excuse to dress to a theme.

So this year when Decatur Beer Fest rolled around, I needed a German/beer wench outfit. Instead of going for the traditional dirndl, I decided to wear this vintage calico dress. Think Little House on the Prairie meets Oktoberfest.

I've always always wanted a calico Gunne Sax dress, and when I saw this number on Etsy, I didn't think, I just acted. I love the perfectly fitted bodice, whimsical flower buttons, side ties, and poufed sleeves. And oh! The skirt! I was swishing around town and twirling through the store all day.

Beer Fest 2

Beer Fest 1

Beer Fest 4
I can't believe how quickly we're cruising through fall! Only 23 more days until ICE Atlanta! Wait till you see how many things I've knit up for the event. It's going to be pretty epic.

Outfit details:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share