Bonjour it's Jinah!

Wednesday, October 22

I heart... my eyebrow lady

hairimages
Sweet camera phone picture. Sweet glare.

Since I am in the suburban mall so often now, I keep discovering Really Great Things happening in the hallways. Chocolate fountains in the food court, a new and comprehensive Forever 21 (this carries all the lines, guys. Shoes! Twelve by Twelve! Heritage!), and a magical looking cart that does threading and henna tattoos. (Would it be wrong to get henna done on a lunch break?) However magical it seemed, I decided it would be better to go see my eyebrow lady. Tattoos or not.

I love getting my eyebrows threaded. It is this wonderful, sort of mystical experience that-- as an added bonus- doesn't involve medieval-looking torture devices or scorching liquid near my precious face. What you get is a sweet looking brown lady and a piece of thread.

All of the sassy ladies in town come by here every so often. It's a nice little break from the Salon - no water with slices of lemon or New Agey music. It's a brisk business with little nonsense. Be warned, however, the wait on Mondays, at lunchtime, in the evenings and weekends can be atrocious. Call ahead. Make an appointment. Ask for Bansi. You won't be disappointed.

Hair Images
1622 Woodcliff Dr NE
Atlanta, GA 30329
(404) 248-0446

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share