Bonjour it's Jinah!

Wednesday, July 8

Saffron Yellow

IMG_1303
Dress and headband, Anthropologie;
cardigan, J. Crew; boots, Minnetonka.


I'm having a horrible time with photographing myself lately. By the end of this month I should be somewhat settled in a new home with a live-in photographer, so we can all look forward to that!

This dress has been lurking in my closet for nearly a year! I found it last week with the tags still on and wondered again what is the matter with me. I bought it because it was very much like a Chloe (or was it See by Chloe?) dress that came out a few seasons ago.

At work and later in the day I proceeded to get various lip products and food sauces on me. I am realizing more and more what is practical for my lifestyle and that doesn't seem to include things that are not machine washable.

1 comment:

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share