Bonjour it's Jinah!

Monday, July 13

Selling it

IMG_1338

Garage sale 2009 was pretty successful. I was surprised by the response to my lack of advertising - I guess there are people who haunt the sales as a hobby and they managed to hunt my house down regardless. Everything good was sold in the first hour. Which was awesome because I got to spend the rest of the day relaxing in the sun in the front yard.

The signs I put up around the neighborhood were done in pink paint with swirls. As I hoped, this drew carfuls of little girls, many of whom were pretty outgoing and chatted with me about so much and asked me so many questions. I love talkative kids, they are always so funny!

I'm glad all of my clothes and accessories went to good homes with girls who will love them. Now that I'm all cleaned out, I'm so so ready to move. I'm leaving for vacation on Friday and will be out of the country until I move. I can't promise I'll post a lot between now and then.

I'll be back soon!

7 comments:

  1. O yay! I need to do a yard sale so its good to know people are out buying at yard sales still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! i wish i could have come to your garage sale! i'm loving that orange (or is it red?) table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi jinah! i've been reading your blog for some time now but am finally only just leaving a comment :) i love your style!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the yard sale success! Where are you going on vacay?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chicago for a few days, then the Bahamas! I'm excited. Trying to wrap up everything I need to get done so I can relax.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I tagged you for Six Little Things That Make Me Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome! I love garaged sales... it's kind of hard to find any good ones around Boston though!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share