Bonjour it's Jinah!

Friday, December 25

Chrimuh Eve Eve




IMG_2097

IMG_2096

IMG_2095
Outfit details: J. Crew Downtown Field Jacket
Shirt, J. Crew from Fall 2007
Lemon Drops necklace from Anthropologie (Fall 2008)
J. Brand 10" The Deal Skinny in Ink
Target Mossimo Katherine Boots in Tan 
Rebecca Minkoff Clutch in Harewood (find the black here)


This is what I wore to work yesterday, what I would like to mark as my last day of insane sudden illness! Holiday fun at the mall! I'm glad all of my customers were really nice and that all of my boss people were nice enough to find things for me to do off the floor considering I barely had a voice.


I don't remember if I posted this goodie yet. This is my other purchase from the Rebecca Minkoff Sample Sale. Another little clutch sized crossbody bag in brown with gold hardware. It's just as versatile as my grey one and fills an empty space in my closet (an everyday brown bag!). I love it for going out as well as work so I am forced to travel light. And of course, the blingy gold chain!


This jacket was a somewhat impulse purchase. For Atlanta, it's a great little year-round jacket. I'm excited to wear it with frilly ruffled girly pieces as well as boyfriend/rugged looks! The buttons on it are shiny gold too. I thought it was a perfect match for my new bag!

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading your blog for awhile now but have never commented. Your outfits are just wonderful and it's always fun to see what you put together. You're interesting!

    Thanks for sharing! And Merry Christmas.

    http://alyssa-dizzymisslissy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share