Bonjour it's Jinah!

Wednesday, August 26

Over-The-Falls Tank

IMG_1678
Tank and headband, Anthro; jeans, Diesel; sandals, Steve Madden.

Yes I'm doing that weird squinting in the bright sunlight thing again here.

I love this top. At first glance, I was kind of "eh" about it. The print is not something I normally go for, and it's jersey. Jersey, once again, not my first choice for tops that aren't tee shirts.

But it's so freaking cute on. And the really low cut t back is perfect for summers here. And I love the chiffon cascading ruffle down the back.

A+ would buy again.

2 comments:

  1. oh man, that top is perfect on you. stop wearing such cute things because then i want to buy them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow this top escaped my radar and of course my size is now sold out. Like you I usually try to avoid jersey, especially if it is made out of modal.

    *did you by any chance see an email from me? My email has been messed up for some time, but I sent you a question about an older item:)

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share