Bonjour it's Jinah!

Tuesday, August 18

Ria's Bluebird

IMG_1661
Dress worn as top, H&M; skirt and necklace, Anthropologie;
flats, Jeffrey Campbell; inspired bag, Forever 21.

This is what I wore to grab brunch on Saturday at Ria's Bluebird. I probably edged out the skirt too much with the exposed-zip body-con top and the neon nails for work afterward, but you know what? I got enough compliments that I felt totally justified.

Brunch was delicious and tasted homemade. In a good way. Like you went over to your grandmother's house for breakfast. If your grandmother's cooking rivaled Paula Deen's. I hear the pancakes are out of this world, but I prefer a savory breakfast. I had a breakfast burrito. It was dense and full of delish and accompanied by the fluffiest little sweet potato cake. I polished off the whole plate and hope to come back for more soon. Rumor has it they're opening another location in Inman Park, which is marginally closer to my new place. Hooray!

Ria's Bluebird
421 Memorial Drive
Atlanta
(404) 521-3737

5 comments:

  1. I love the outfit combination! It has just enough contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute :) i almost bought that skirt...kicking myself for not doing so now, 'cause you're making it look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, I probably wouldn't have picked it up if I hadn't seen Jane on Sea of Shoes wearing it. Oh the power of the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, I probably wouldn't have picked it up if I hadn't seen Jane on Sea of Shoes wearing it. Oh the power of the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit combination! It has just enough contrast.

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share