Bonjour it's Jinah!

Tuesday, August 11

Scalloped Edges

IMG_1645


IMG_1649
Tank, Old Navy; skirt, Floreat (Anthropologie); blazer, Silence and Noise
(Urban Outfitters);
flats, Jeffrey Campbell; spinner necklace, Marc Jacobs.

I still haven't unpacked enough (or have felt bold enough) to move around the house with my tripod to get better outfit shots. I literally had to move three boxes to the other side of my room to take these. The first is a little grainy, sorry.

I picked up this skirt at Anthropologie while I was in Chicago. I love it - I plan on wearing it casually for day and with cardigans and blazers for more businessy occasions. When I got home, I realized it also comes in petite sizes and considered ordering a petite so I can have it shorter. Then I recalled the recent comments I've received from my higher-ups about my hemlines and didn't. The best part? (Which I carelessly left out of the photos.) It has a chunky exposed zipper on the side.

I almost wore the blazer above with it to work today but felt too "office-y" and not whimsical enough. The boyfriend blazer might just have to wait until Fall. Or until I unpack my pants!

1 comment:

  1. yay for chunky exposed zippers. i LOVE that skirt on you, it is adorable, and i'm totally feeling the ruched shirt and the silver flats with it too :)

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share