Bonjour it's Jinah!

Friday, June 6

Update post

Sorry it's been so slow around here the past few days! I'm trying to get my things together to move out and simultaneously working through my post-college slump. Also, I haven't really left the house, so there have been no outfits to note.

Things to look forward to in the next week, though: interview outfits, the HUGE H&M opening at Atlantic Station, and more movie themes.

In the meantime, please enjoy this video:


MUTO a wall-painted animation by BLU from blu on Vimeo.
This is a short film by Blu. It is amazing. I cannot describe it, just watch.

P.S. Those of you that know me in real life and came here to find my travel blog, I've relocated it. Call me for access, I realized how many strangers were reading ~what I did last summer~.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share