Bonjour it's Jinah!

Sunday, March 29

Businessy clothes

09mar26-1

09mar26-2

09mar26-3

Dress, Richard Chai for Target; cardigan, J. Crew; scarf, Anthropologie; tights, H&M.

This is what I wore to sit my really long exam and then to work right afterward. I really like sheer tights for spring. I found these at H&M at 2 for $6.90 and thought why not indulge in the trend. I'm glad the GMAT's over. And I find that sometimes dressing the part helps my mindset during career and businessy things.

Oh and I found these sweet colored wayfarers at Forever 21. I've been dying for a pair of Ray Ban's crazy candy colored ones they put out last year but just couldn't justify a pricey new pair of sunglasses. These were exactly the color I wanted at a price I liked.

Also, I'm hoping this stockings photo doesn't launch me into weird nylons fetish modeling, ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share