I never manage to visit Paris without visiting the Centre Pompidou. Especially in college, I always made a point to visit the modern art museum in any city I happened to find myself. Sometimes it's nice to balance all of that left-brained knowledge that engineering classes beat into you.
I convinced my sisters that a picnic brunch on the museum grounds would be awesome. After some grumbling, I think they were stunned into silence once we actually arrived.
And luckily enough, Mira is an avid photographer and was extremely willing to be my paparazzi the entire trip. After the museum visit and a quick nap, I changed shoes (heels are okay for museum going, but not city block stomping!) and I convinced the girls we needed to visit the Jardin du Luxembourg.
Not only is it beautiful and tranquil, it is a prime people watching spot. And a fashion blogger's dream background.
- Anthropologie Gossamer Garden dress via eBay (from 2008, thanks Fallon for the official Anthro item name!)
- Secondhand J. Crew denim jacket from Rag O Rama
- Swedish Hasbeens Super High Peep Toe in Mustard
- Madewell the Dustbowl boot
- Longchamp Le Pliage tote
- Camera strap cover made by my talented friend Lesley
Hope you had a bon week-end! See you tomorrow, loves.