Bonjour it's Jinah!

Wednesday, June 1

BFF Style: Sister Edition

So I slipped away to France for several days, as I've told you. What I didn't mention was who my travel companions would be. I went with my two sisters, and our motto the entire trip was, "Take that, Kardashians!" Because we're way more fun and cool as far as sisters go. I kid. Kind of.

Meet Jeanie and Mira!

DSC_0502

Jeanie has been featured on the blog before. I didn't realize how exciting of a treat it was to be on the blog for others in my life. In fact, I always assumed most people would rather be left out of it. I mean, if it was Bonjour it's Somebody Else, I would. But they kept elbowing each other out of the way in frames and once started arguing--"Well you already got to be on the blog. It's my turn!"

Everybody can have a turn! What happened to being cooler than our celebrity counterparts?

DSC_0659

Delusions of grandeur and fame aside, these two are a handful. A handful of fun that is! I'm not going to get too involved in recounting our adventures just yet, this is more of an exercise in pinpointing each of their personal styles.
DSC_0322

Jeanie opts for fun, easy pieces, with a bit of sparkle thrown in. I wouldn't be surprised to find her in her favorite sweatshirt or a glam satin minidress on any given day.

IMG_5158

DSC_0248
chambray shirt: Gap; jeans: Madewell

Okay, to be honest, she's more glamorous on a daily basis than Mira and I combined. I'd never quite mastered the daily movie star eye makeup that Jeanie manages to pull off each morning. It's that little extra something that elevates sweats or a jeans and tee outfit.

DSC_0435
scarf: F21; jeans: Madewell; sandals: Target; bag: Coach
 

Mira, on the other hand, prefers soft and romantic looks. She does girly and sophisticated all the way through without any hint of hesitation. (I sometimes feel like a phony and end up grounding looks with tomboy touches or tough accessories.)

IMG_5152
dress: H&M; cardigan: J. Crew; flats: Target

DSC_0811
dress: Modcloth; flats: Target

Mira actually just left for the other coast. She's super talented in her field, and while her absence is going to limit our sisterly adventures, visiting her might lead to even bigger and better adventures in the Bay Area.

IMG_5564
dress: Urban Outfitters; cardigan and scarf: J. Crew; flats: Target

DSC_0117
jacket: Anthropologie; dress: private gallery; flats: Target, scarf: F21

Jeanie is wearing a mix of: Madewell, Forever 21, Francesca's Collections, and private gallery pieces.
Mira wears pieces from: Modcloth, Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Forever 21, and J. Crew.

It looks like these two have learned the way of the blogger (at least the outfit photo) well! For a more in-depth peek into our adventures, stick around. The full recap will kick off tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Aw how sweet to see that your sisters want to be on your blog too!  I love both their styles!  They just make it seem so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really do! It's ridiculous how effortless they both look in all of our vacation photos. I felt like a scrubby chaperone the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing post. Thanks love. I hope you had an amazing long weekend. xoxo
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news. 

    http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures, everyone is so stylish. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sisters are so cute and stylish!  Clearly, it runs in the family.  What a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kim! I was shocked at how natural they were. They could both start their own blogs! I'm the shy one in comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is really very talented and really very cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share