Bonjour it's Jinah!

Saturday, July 2

Holiday Weekend Distraction: Kate Spade

So this e-mail landed in my inbox yesterday... And lately I've been able to ignore the siren call of such sale e-mails beckoning to me. But this one I just couldn't resist.

I mean, hello, it's from Kate Spade. It was like getting a secret admirer note from the very person you are secretly admiring. Sigh.

It also doesn't help that I had been regularly stalking the site for weeks to covet this little lovely in every color. The bag lady in me can never have enough satchels, crossbody bags, or colored purses.


But y'all--I've been sucked into the apparel markdowns for several hours over the past two days and have tricked my brain into thinking a dress below a $200 pricepoint is totally reasonable. Secretly plotting my prim and proper preppy future wardrobe, filled with Kate Spade everything...

was $325, now $171

Prints of animals are always my jam.

was $375, now $197.25

Perfect for picnics, brunches, and the Fourth of July. Do you really need another reason?

was $325, now $171

Just demure enough for the office, and neutral enough to go with a suit jacket.

was $325, now $171

And this reminds me of the J. Crew dress I missed out on. I really love ikat for summer, and this version is just so crisp.

I think I'll keep paring down this list in between scarfing down hot dogs and eating popsicles this weekend. Hope all of you lovelies stateside have a great July 4th!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so jelly! I've been drooling over the pink as well, but haven't spotted one in Atlanta since May. Eek, can't wait to see how you wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate Spade is calling to me, too! Love, love KS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that blue bag and the green striped skirt! I want them, I want them!

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share