Bonjour it's Jinah!

Sunday, July 24

Sunday Style Inspiration

I realized my favorite posts on any given blog I read are the outfit inspiration posts people put together. In particular, Erin of Calivintage's Weekly Roundup and Beatrice of DearBeatrice's Style Inspiration posts are at the top of my list, and I pore over their culled choices when I'm stumped in the mornings.

And since I hoard photos and photos of outfits and bloggers I love too, I thought it would be nice to bring back a little Sunday treat. I fell off the weekly Etsy love wagon over a year ago, and I miss having a regular feature to sign off on the week.

So to preemptively pull myself out of fashion slumps (and maybe you too!), here are some outfits and details that caught my eye this week.

vintage glam

peaches and cream shades

diy dressmaking
(esther-from the sticks) / (what i wore)

Hope you're having the best weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share