Bonjour it's Jinah!

Wednesday, December 17

Frocked Out

This is officially one of my favorite dresses. Okay, to be fair, they're probably all my favorite. I found this on eBay and get a lot of questions about it when I wear it out. Also, I think there might be some magic to it. Apparently it makes my complexion rosy (according to a lady and her daughter yesterday) and helps seal the deal on making dates. So many good things.

08dec16-2.JPG

08dec16-1.JPG

Haha, and ignore the appearance of chew marks near where the puppy would sleep. This is why we cannot have nice things. I suppose also this is why I don't think I'm prepared to have children or dogs for a significant period of time.

Dress, Plenty by Tracy Reese; belt, Anthropologie; leggings, American Apparel; moccasin boots, Minnetonka.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share