Bonjour it's Jinah!

Thursday, December 18

Kitchen gadgets, pls

I would like to take a moment to talk about how excited I am about having my own kitchen space to run. I have been quietly collecting dinnerware and kitchen gadgets as they've gotten marked down at work and as I come across them on trips to Target or T.J. Maxx.

I still can't decide on a color scheme. But still, more colors in the kitchen is fun, right? More colors means it's easier to pretend I'm Rachel Ray making something yummy and not just me making sandwiches. Ha.

08dec18-04.JPG

The latte bowls (stack on right) went on special at Anthropologie for $1.95 a piece. I now have an embarrassingly large number of bowls, but now there's some spice in the kitchen. I can leave a set of these out on the counter with nuts or candies. They're also good for... lattes. Or eating yogurt out of. Or for charming self portraits of yourself eating breakfast.

Check out the matching mixing bowls and ramekins. I am really ridiculous. I barely even cook. I like having things for aesthetic purposes.

08dec18-03.JPG

I love this confetti dinnerware! Pretty much I'm easily convinced to purchase anything that looks like Funfetti cake. Funfetti is my favorite. These went on sale too so I scooped up enough for four place settings. I think the rest are in the dishwasher.

The little bowls are mini latte bowls. These are perfect for sauces and ice cream portion control. These are on sale too! Ahhh, too much cuteness.

08dec18-02.JPG

Scottie dog cutting board. This is so impractical, but really, so is my kitchen. Look at the dark countertops. It needs cheer in the form of puppies, am I right?

08dec18-01.JPG

And finally some dessert plates I picked up at Urban Outfitters. If you have a UO store with a housewares section, they have really charming kitchen things. Plus plates are literally a third of the price of what they cost at Anthropologie. These are microwave and dishwasher safe. And make a reference to Marie Antoinette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share