Bonjour it's Jinah!

Monday, December 8

Omg we're back

There are a handful of excuses I could give for my extended absence (living in what feels like a police state, couch surfing, and a bout of sickness), but really I've been sucked into what's going on in my life outside the internet. And well, feeling slightly guilty about posting anything relatively fashion-y considering what's happening in the economy. Also, similarly, my finances.

I've been so absent I haven't even caught up on everyone else's posts! With travelling out of town for Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and crazy holiday hours, I haven't had a chance to sit down and bond with anything but my pillow. I'm going to make a couple posts I have backlogged to tide you guys over. I'm afraid to say updates will be intermittent until the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share