Bonjour it's Jinah!

Wednesday, February 4

Brrrown

It has been brutally cold the past few days! Okay, I feel like a baby whining about 30-40 degree temperatures, but the windchill is killer! I'm glad I have tomorrow off to stay inside swaddled in blankets and drink hot cocoa with my kitty cat.

Anyway, this is what I wore to brave the cold to go to work for a bit. If I look pissed, it's because I was mentally preparing myself for frigid temperatures.

Oh and this is my fancy Virginia Johnson scarf I got at the boutique warehouse sales. I like her lots.

And three people asked me today whether my socks were legwarmers/leggings or not. I'm confused because I wear these all the time yet haven't been asked this once before!

09feb4-1
As a shawl.

09feb4-2
As a scarf!

09feb4-3
The whole outfit.

Dress, Zara; blazer, Theory; scarf, Virginia Johnson; thigh high socks, American Apparel; boots, Frye.

3 comments:

  1. I love your scarf, indeed it has been really cold, but warm weather is on its way. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your scarf, Jinah! It's gorgeous! And when will it warm up?! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your scarf, Jinah! It's gorgeous! And when will it warm up?! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share