Bonjour it's Jinah!

Sunday, February 8

Gorgeous Weather

The weather was so balmy and perfect this weekend! I started unpacking my spring/summer wear it was so warm. The first of which I grabbed was this top. I love how flowy it is. It feels a little midriff baring sometimes though because of the shirttail hem. Oops dress code.

09feb7-1

09feb7-2

09feb7-3

Also, I've been a complete spaz and driving to EVERY Target between work and home to stake out all the Orla Kiely items. Still no sign of the canisters, even though my bestie claims she saw them. They seem to be sold out online and slowly creeping onto eBay. Hopefully they'll restock tonight and I'll continue to make the rounds tomorrow on my day off.

Top, Odille; jeans, J. Brand; boots, Minnetonka.

2 comments:

  1. Have you checked the Buckhead Target? I'm there almost every other day for various errands, but I haven't even checked for the homewares because I'm too obsessed with all their Valentine dishes that I'll be scooping up when they mark them down after Valentines. I will go check for you on my way to work tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This top is so pretty and vintage-inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share