Bonjour it's Jinah!

Wednesday, February 4

Photo Diary

This is basically what I do on my time off: bake (I have an insatiable sweet tooth) and make pretty things. I kind of dabble in everything crafty/artsy and while it's great, I wish I could focus more on one kind of... something.

I had a lot of Polaroid pictures just sitting in a sad stack in my room. And a lot of really empty wall space. I decided to finally decorate a little in the living room. There are a lot of random spackled holes in the wall from who lived here previously. When I take a few more shots (or maybe cut a bunch of squares out of decorative paper) I'll have to disguise those.

Is it weird that these are now keepsakes? I keep reading articles that the film will be produced again by third parties but all the articles I find don't seem to be backed with solid facts or evidence. I am holding onto my last three packs of film, hoping they don't expire before I get a chance to use them.

09feb3-2
Haha this is my work area a lot of the time. Note my bag of candy and calculator.

09feb3-1

After doing Susie Homemaker things, I got hungry. I decided to bake cookies instead of dinner. I'm a weirdo sometimes.

09feb3-3

+

09feb3-4

=

Deliciousness.

I found the recipe on allrecipes.com, my go-to source for delicious foods action. They came out perfect - chewy with no artificial taste whatsoever. My only complaint is that they don't seem to keep well and the ones that got left out of my ziploc bag (with slice of bread for keeping moist!) are hard as a rock. Weird.

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I like your blog! I found you through Liebemarlene. I've been passing the time reading alot of your entries & we have 2 things in common: Athropologie & allrecipes.com! Do you work at Anthropologie? Half of my closet is from there! :-) I just adore everything from that store. I look forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share