Some of you have been asking for more pictures of my Alexa. Here she is! Some purse porn for the week.
Brass, pewter, and oxidized hardware are my favorites.
Love the braided strap!
I'm very happy with how she's breaking in. The leather is gaining more character and looking less shiny and I take her around town with me. Was it worth working overtime for two weeks between three jobs to earn the last bit? Looking at her, yes I think so.
I am definitely a bag hag, bag lady, purse girl, whatever you want to call it. I know that some of you are lurking out there contemplating this purchase too. Let me help enable you.
You might be able to snag one from these retailers:
- Mulberry: the official site sells the most options in colors and sizes, but you will have to check daily--maybe even hourly to score the exact combo you might want.
- La Garconne: Regular Oak available for pre-order. Free shipping in the US!
- Net-A-Porter: Oversized Oak coming soon--they have a waitlist, get on it!
- Harrod's: Oversized Ink Blue and Regular Butter Yellow available now.
- MyWardrobe.com: expecting a shipment this month. I'm pretty sure they have a waitlist, give them a call or shoot them an e-mail.
ASOS Leather Twist Lock Satchel, $109.91 (VERY very PS1 inspired!)
Two highly recommended Rebecca Minkoff alternatives: