This week's theme: Florals! Here are some lovely vintage floral pieces to round out the week. I'll be back with an outfit post later this evening when I get home from graduation and birthday extravaganza in the 'burbs.
- Pastel Floral Romper from secretlake, $36. I love flowy rompers that can almost be mistaken for dresses. This one has the perfect sleeves and print to boot.
- Laura Ashley Floral Cotton Shirtdress from Lovestory Vintage, $34. I get excited every time I find a Laura Ashley piece when thrifting--the fabrics are really soft and drape well, and I can fit the brand without alterations. Laura Ashley makes the prettiest calico and floral frocks. This pink dress is no exception.
- Floral Doc Marten 8 Eye Boots from Junebugs1307, $135. What collection of vintage floral print items would be complete without a pair of these classic boots? I think they would be perfect in summer with solid dresses with edgy details and the cooler months with black skinnies tucked in.
- Tropical Floral Mini Skirt from Miss Minette Vintage, $24. My favorite way to wear girly prints is always in skirt form. The print on this one is so juicy! Full of bright, cheery colors for summer.
- Betsey Johnson Grunge Tea Dress from Shop Bear Cat, $28. This Betsey piece can swing both ways--grunge in a Courtney Love sort of way, or girly with a slip, bobbie socks, and curls. I would wear this to sip tea with my stuffed animals and then change into boots for a show later.
- Sunny Daffodils Easter Dress from the 50s/60s from Redlipsickthreads, $68. Oh how I wish I could wear yellow so I could grab this little beauty for myself! This is a gorgeous piece and won't last long!