This week's theme: let's go for a swim!
I have been badgering my social circle to go to the pool with me since it is finally the perfect weather. Rather, it is unbearably hot out, so you might as well get wet. One of the responses I got today was that one of my lovely lady friends did not have a suit to wear. Well, girl, here are some options. Go get you one.
Fun in the Sun!
Clockwise, from top left:
- Liz One Piece in Noir (purple shown to capture detail) by Ava Bell Designs, $129.99. I think this is the most flattering shape for all figures from athletic to waify to extra curvy. The tie at the bust makes it fully adjustable and the full coverage in the back is sassy, not frumpy. Comes in your basic black as well as red, purple, blue, and polka dot.
- Vintage-inspired One Piece Barbie Swimsuit by la Drama Queen, $115. This is THE BEST 50s Barbie inspired suit I have ever seen. The fit and construction are impeccable and it's cut to show off your figure without giving away too much of your goodies. This is definitely on my wishlist for this summer.
- Turquoise and Cream Bold Flower Halter Maillot by Felice, $115. A very easy to wear piece that any lady can wear. You can wear this anywhere from your local neighborhood pool, to a tropical getaway, or even to the Hukilau.
- The Alice Maillot by The Red Dolly, $79. How adorable is this Alice in Wonderland themed one piece? I think this would also be an awesome top layered under skirts and cardis.
- Marlene Dietrich One Piece by Stepanka, $99.95. For the less faint of heart, here is a showstopper piece. This feels like a Samantha swimsuit, but I think it could be rocked with widelegs and platforms for a really fly day look.