Bonjour it's Jinah!

Friday, January 22

New Upcoming Project: Garden Wall Quilt


So bright and fun!


My next project is pretty ambitious: this wonderful quilt designed by Anna Maria Horner. I have amassed a large collection of fat quarters, and this seems like the perfect project to incorporate most of them without planning an elaborate color scheme. I love that the squares seem randomly incorporated, but upon closer inspection, you can see there is a clear method to the color planning. This will look great on the foot of my bed (no more chilly toes!) or draped over my white sofa. I can't wait!! I plan on picking up some cutting supplies tomorrow after I visit my girl at the warehouse sale.

I also want to take a beginner's quilting class at Intown Quilters starting either this month or next so I can figure out how to assemble the quilt layers once I finish the top! The atmosphere is really wonderful there, and I think it would be really inspiring to be around some new crafty people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share