Bonjour it's Jinah!

Saturday, May 10

H&M opening, part 2

I had to run to catch Radiohead last night, but I took some shots of things I snagged. It's a shame they don't have online shopping (well, outside of Scandinavia), but the adrenaline rush of shopping like that is always fun.

The internet makes me buy too much stuff I need. A lot of the things I grabbed were from seeing them in Wendy's blog nitro:licious and her plentiful H&M love posts.

IMGP0025.JPG
This isn't really my style, but I love the Enid looks from the Luella collection and this is perfect for it.
$24.90

IMGP0029.JPG
Dropwaist floral print chiffon, super cute. Maybe too warm for summer here? Whatever, I don't care.
$39.90

IMGP0037.JPG
I could not for the life of me get a clear shot of this. I'm sure you get the gist.
$12.90

IMGP0039.JPG
I had to get this flapper dress. I don't even know where or what occasion this would be appropriate for, but I'm sure something will come up soon enough. It's a light peach and less of a creme color in real life.
$39.90

IMGP0042.JPG
Hiwaisted jumper. The straps are removable and this is the perfect weight for summer here.
$24.90

My favorite thing I got today was this jacket - it's bedazzled and bleached and fits perfectly.

IMGP0045.JPG

IMGP0046.JPG
Jacket, $49.90

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share