Bonjour it's Jinah!

Monday, May 12

Small rant

As much as I love Nylon's aesthetic and feel and overall mission, sometimes I can't help but wonder what goes down in those offices. I was reading my May gossip girl issue earlier today and came across a page that referred to "Edith" of Ghost World. I did a double take, looked the movie up on IMDB, and couldn't decide whether to be disappointed or disgusted.

I still continue to enjoy the articles and editorials (especially the new factory girl column and those cute x vs y essays), but this hasn't been the first time it's crossed my mind that a lot of errors slip through in the editing process.

I guess that's the publishing snob in me. I was into being Super Editor in high school

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share