Bonjour it's Jinah!

Wednesday, May 21

Too Cool for School

Today I was carless and so I spent the day spring cleaning. It is hot inside and out down here. I pulled out this dress to wear during my closet excavation. I reread Tricia's (of bits and bobbins) how-to guide on downsizing and decluttering your wardrobe. This time I decided to take it a little more seriously!

I would like to reiterate how great the Rogan for Target line is. Normally I am disgusted by most linen things because they are perpetually wrinkly and require so much maintenance. That and at work we are swamped by linen collections in a rainbow of colors and a plethora of styles in both men's and women's...

This isn't itchy and it doesn't matter if it gets wrinkles in it. And I love how the print is mismatched at the side seams. And how the side seams have pockets.

IMGP0004.JPG


IMGP0005.JPG
Party in the front, business in the back.

Dress, Rogan for Target; sandals, Zara; sunglasses, H&M.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I can't believe I haven't gotten a chance to check out the Rogan line at Target! I love the dress on you!

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share