Bonjour it's Jinah!

Wednesday, May 7

May 5th

I didn't have much of a Cinco de Mayo (usually the only day a year I'll save for tequila), but I felt cute. This sweater was basically an impulse purchase after a payday. I got it because it was so school-girlish and the intarsia pattern was sort of mbmj.

I like these capri pants a lot and thought they made me look shorter, but apparently not according to the photos. Yay! Do they make me look kind of mommy though?

The shoes are from my HUGE Irregular Choice obsession in 2005-2006.

IMGP0002.JPG

IMGP0003.JPG
Geez, I hope I didn't look so wrinkly in person.

IMGP0004.JPG

Knit top, f21; Cafe capri, J. Crew; t strap shoes, Irregular Choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share